Saturday, August 1, 2009

XS build

Well today I took my frustrations of missing out on a huge ride w/ all my friends due to getting my paypal hacked for a good amount of money and still not getting reembursed yet, thus being poor as fuck and turned it into determination to get my ass into gear on my current build. Thanks to a little help I tore my engine down completly tonite. W/ a strange, huge relief due to the way my luck has been it was nice to see no major problems w/ any gears or engine inards. Just needs some good cleaning and a little head work but she is ready for powerwashin now and then paint....She probly didn't need a complete split open but w/ the runnin rough, huge oil leaks, and a complete custom job over the rest of the bike it seemed stupid to not rebuild the bikes heart also....



















No comments: