Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy

sorry guys I've been to busy to be on here for awhile. Over the past couple I have inventoried a accounting comp. in Hagersville, MD., Worked on a large inventory for the campus of Alabama State University Montgomery which included sites owned by them as far south as Pensacola FL., Novus a chemical plant's warehouse in Greenville, SC., and am Detroit right now gettin ready for home. So thanks for the contributors keepin this a little interesting still. I'm back!
mi amigo Juan es awesome

2 comments:

tiptopdadddy said...

Nick! If you are driving to all those places you almost had to drive through Indy. If you do, don't get a hotel. Get ahold of me or Nate. It would be cool to meet you and hang out. -Eric

nicholai said...

thanks bro...My work fly's us do to time restraints but I am hopin to come to Indy at some point to pick up a bike so we all should go for a cruise.