Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anna's Story

There I am this morning all pissed off cause some tool was a jerk to me. I was thinking that I'm tired of people who think life owes them something & wondering what makes them that way. Well a friend of mine shows up on bobbertalk.com & tells us how his best friend and a member of the forum lost his 8yo daughter to cystic fibrosis. Kinda puts life back into prospective.

Some of us are riding to the viewing tomorrow as the family are enthusiast like us.

Watch her story here CAUTION very emotional

Also visit their web site here http://www.annas-army.com/

Thoughts for this family would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

thanks for reminding us to be more human...prayers for the family...
Chessie

nicholai said...

please donate to there fund...I only could three bucks but every bit helps....