Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stuff

Seems as though insta has had a toll on blogging, which I think is probably good overall, but looking back through the posts here I'm feeling like a revival is in order. This is a great platform to get the things I really dig out there. 

So I'm gonna buckle down and bring you what I think is cool. I love the feed back so please feel free to comment and give some input.


One big one I'm bringing back is Highlife Fridays... so if you got submissions send them here
jschultz17@woh.rr.com 


Otherwise I'll be left to my own devices 

Oh and if you REALLY want to be bored follow me on the insta.


I'm not even sure how many people still look at blog so it might be just me, a guy from Indiana and a swell chap from across the pond .... (you two know I appreciate you looking) 




2 comments:

motoguru. said...

I'll look at yours if you look at mine.

Juan Carlos said...

I thought that was already our deal?