Tuesday, May 26, 2009

oooouch

my wife wrecked her bike yesterday...this pic isn't her she's fine it was at a low speed tip over...the bike died goin up a steep hill, she was naively still givin it gas in gear, it jump started itself, it gunned itself away from underneith her, took her off guard...crushed the tank...I came home and found this gnar pic on the harddrive today...I think she's thinkin a little more bout the dangers as she needs too as well as we all do! KEEP ALERT and heads thinkin bros

2 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Jimminy Crickets, Nicholai... I only know your through the blogs...but when I saw this pic... and you talkin bout wife and accident... I shuddered...
I'm glad your wife is not the person who is suffering so in this pic...

Really glad.

nicholai said...

Chessie, god knows me too.... thankfully its just a innerweb pic...it still makes me shutter...shock value was intended to make some think